Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Visions of Sugarplums Dancing In My Head



It's November, when my thoughts turn to Christmas cookie baking with my nieces and nephews. I look at recipes, decide on a menu, organize my ingredient list, and make sure I have everything I need on hand.


The Army Dude has been strongly suggesting that the last few years have been severely lacking in the research and development department. He feels that we should spend time this month testing a lot of recipes to be sure of the best possible product at Christmas time. I'm thinking his belly is writing checks that his arteries can't cash.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered what sugar plums look like. I see now that they resemble sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I probably should rename that...

    ReplyDelete