Monday, November 1, 2010

Questionable Judgment

A while back, my mom asked me for advice on deep frying. I told her that I leave deep frying to the professionals because I am afraid of burning the house down or disfiguring myself due to my clumsiness and lack of experience. I suppose I could get a Fry Daddy, but I think it's probably a really bad idea to be able to have anything I want deep fried at a moment's notice. Oh sure, I'd start with vegetable tempura and next thing you know I'd be deep frying bacon and Snickers bars.

Also possibly a bad idea: I signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Both blogs. That's 60 posts in 30 days. It sounded like fun when my friend Monica of 5 Cats Shy suggested it, but now I'm wondering. I might surprise myself and come up with some good content. Then again, I might drown in a vat of my own crazy. It's hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment