Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eat At Gregg's

It has recently come to my attention that there are people in the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations who have never had a dessert from Gregg's Restaurant. I feel it is my duty to let people know that they are missing out on a taste sensation.


For those who don't know, Gregg's is a mid-priced restaurant chain. The food is very good, and the selection ranges from what you'd expect (big salads, burgers, sandwiches) to things you might not expect, such as New England Boiled Dinner.


But the big draw is the desserts: cakes, cupcakes, and pastries beyond compare, all lined up in a cooler for your drooling pleasure. I seriously cannot pick a favorite - they are all that good.

Go. Eat. But leave room for dessert. Then come back and tell me how awesome it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment