Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Come Fry With Me





I received the following email from my mom yesterday:

I have no idea why I can't post a comment on your blog so here it is.

Re: Questionable Judgment

This is one time the apple fell far from the tree. You see, I was buying a pumpkin doughnut from Dunkin about every other day so I came up with this wonderful idea that the money saved making my own would pay for a Fry Daddy. Bad Idea is putting it mildly. So far Dad and I have eaten four dozen pumpkin doughnuts, four dozen doughnut holes (after all, can't let those little cutouts go to waste when they can go to waist), two dozen clam cakes (small), and one dozen corn fritters (large). And yes, I have looked up the recipe for deep frying Snicker bars but so far, have resisted.


Don't you just love my mom, gentle readers? She's hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. My arteries are going through sympathy pains right now.

    ReplyDelete