Monday, August 2, 2010

I Heart Popcorn

I can't believe that after all this time I have not discussed my deep and abiding love of popcorn. It's my favorite food. (Okay, after cheese, it's my favorite food. Actually, give me cheese popcorn and we have the best of all possible worlds.)

Popcorn is the classic movie snack, of course, but it also makes a great meal replacement when I come home so exhausted that even making pasta seems like too much work. My favorite way to have it is popped on the stove with oil then drizzled with butter and seasoned with salt. Obviously, I can't eat it like that all the time or I'd be big as a house. Also, it creates a Dish Washing Situation that I am usually trying to avoid by eating popcorn, so I generally satisfy my cravings with bags of Pop Secret 94% Fat Free.

Imagine my surprise when they started making single serving bags of popcorn. In my house, the regular size bag is a single serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment