Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, For Tomorrow We Diet



Food confession: I don't really diet. Ever. My weight stabilized when I decided to take all foods off the "bad girl" list and to focus on healthy eating. Which means I eat pretty much whatever I want, just not as much or as often as I might like.

That said, I think I found the four pounds of butter I used over the holidays. I'm sitting on it. Between the baked goods and the candy dish at work that it has been my job to keep full since Halloween, my pants are feeling the strain.

It looks like I'll be drawing more healthy foods and fewer treats for a while. Which is actually a good thing, because a tofu stir-fry has got to be easier to draw than that bundt cake was. That was a pain in the Snickers holder.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment